Best Ads Blocker App for Android
This Android Browser with adblock enables you to have an ad free web experience in order to see more of the content that really matters to you. The adblock enabled browser blocks ads, banners, ad-videos, and popups. It can prevent advertisers from tracking your behavior and saves battery as well as data volume with the integrated adblocker.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
App and domain can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile data.
• Simple to use
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
* Automatic launch of device startup
* Automatically identifies applications currently installed on your mobile device
* Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
* Set Allow/Block, on a per-application basis
* Disable background activity for selected apps
*Get full data usage visibility
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure InternetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
Why does InternetGuard top the data usage chart?
It’s an illusion. InternetGuard uses your device’s VPN package to create a firewall. As every data packet sent or received by your apps passes through the VPN, all the incoming and outgoing data traffic gets attributed to InternetGuard. DOWNLOAD
The good part, however, is that InternetGuard now comes with its own Data Usage feature which allows you to check data usage for each app. To view the usage, choose Data Usage from the home screen.