How to Link aadhar Card With Pan card On Your Mobile Connect your Aadhaar card with a PAN card Video Connect your Aadhaar card with a PAN card Video How to make your Aadhaar card pan cade how can i save your Aadhaar card bank in just a minute. Link with pleasure thing click it Do you know all this stuff and watch this video of ours?Very easy Aadhaar card in your own name to be able to connect with this you anything do not require us this video below Web site link will be giving us
It is worth noting that PAN and Aadhar linking is successful only when all your details in both the documents match. In case there are errors such as spelling mistakes in your name, your PAN will not be linked with Aadhaar. You can make changes through UIDAI’s website or on the portal of NSDL PAN. In case there are errors, you can get it corrected by following these steps:
Linking Aadhar with PAN has become mandatory because your income tax return would not be processed if your Aadhar is not linked with PAN. Also, if you have to carry out a banking transaction above Rs 50,000, you have to get your PAN and Aadhar linked. Linking PAN card with Aadhaar card is very simple and the government has provided various methods to do that, which you can know about further. The deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar card is 30th September 2019.
Go you and your whimsical me very hard and I did not need one minute as you can know that you have any doubt, comment and make, how to teach taren Video Add a look ai Do You don’t have to wander around with this service. We have all that for you with the mobile. You only have me and you have Website Link
1. Visit the Income Tax e-Filing website to link your PAN and Aadhaar.
2. Enter your PAN and Aadhaar number in the form.
3. Enter your name as mentioned in your Aadhaar card.
4. In case only your birth year is mentioned on your Aadhaar card, you have to tick the square.
5. Now enter the captcha code mentioned in the image for verification
6. Click on the “Link Aadhaar” button.
7. A pop-up message will appear that your Aadhaar will be successfully linked with your PAN.